5 Ways to Decorate Your Home In An Eco-Friendly Style
Author - Mayank Rustagi
One of the simplest ways to protect the environment, given the alarming pollution levels, is to switch to a greener lifestyle and use eco-friendly and sustainable resources, and the best place to start is from your home.
Buying home decoration items is something we do without a second thought. But what if you could make our home look spectacular all while being gentle on the environment?
ECO-FRIENDLY DECOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
Buying home decoration items online can be an enjoyable and fulfilling experience, especially when you shop at Artysta Gallery, a home décor store that supports and promotes traditional Indian art forms and local artists.
Every product at our online store is handcrafted with a lot of care and attention. We use sustainable and natural materials that are safe for the environment including Wood, Terracotta Mud and Ceramic.
DECORATING YOUR HOME, THE ECO-FRIENDLY WAY
There are many ways you can style your home with green products, and we are so happy that you have chosen to buy environmentally-friendly home décor products.
Let’s take a look at five easy ways you can incorporate green décor into your home -
- DECORATIVE TERRACOTTA VASES: Made from natural terracotta mud, our decorative terracotta vases are fashionable and functional. Adorned with the beautiful and eye-catching Warli paintings, they make perfect additions to your office or living room table-tops, centre or side tables. Depending on your preferences, you can get them in multiple colours and shapes in single pieces, set of two and set of three.
- UNIQUE WOODEN TABLE LAMPS AND TERRACOTTA LAMPS: Lamps are ideal home décor items that look beautiful while also serving a practical purpose of adding soft lighting to your living room or bedroom. Our range of hand-painted decorative bedside wooden table lamps online in India and terracotta night lamps are available in classic as well as modern styles that will go well with all kinds of décor. The Warli Art is a reminder of India’s stunning art and makes each piece a wonderful addition to your home.
- TERRACOTTA AND METAL HANGING LIGHTS: Make your evenings cozy and relaxing with elegant terracotta hanging tea light holders and decorative metal hanging lights. These multi-colour holders are hand-painted and hand crafted pieces that spread light and also brighten up the décor instantly.
- CERAMIC PLANTERS: Another eco-friendly home decoration style is to place ceramic planters in your garden as well as indoors – in your balcony garden or the living room. These handmade and hand-painted ceramic pots add to the appeal of your home.
- WOODEN SERVING TRAYS: Choose hand-printed and handcrafted wooden serving trays instead of plastic trays and notice how they add to your home’s beauty. Our decorative Sheesham Wood trays with Warli paintings will bring you many compliments and take care of all your serving needs.
In addition to these, wooden wall clocks are yet another décor product that we recommend for your home. Visit Artysta Gallery today and start shopping!